Group requests are currently being accepted. Submitting a group request form does not guarantee a group booking until the tee times are confirmed and contracted out.
Minimum number of tee times required is three consecutive tee times
All groups of 24 players or more will be required to have an organized meal with the group booking and will be quoted as so
Bring your corporate tournament to Kananaskis, offering great value, access to both courses, a wide assortment of food & beverage options, prizing through our Golf Shop, use of our Robert Trent Jones Pavilion, pre-booking of dates and times, along with full sales and service support.
Smaller Group Event
Defined as any group from 12-40 players, smaller groups are able to pre-book their dates and times for the upcoming season by contacting and booking through the Sales Office.
Ideal for board meetings, management retreats, social gatherings or birthday parties for up to 16 people, this experience includes a stunning private room with 180-degree mountain views, premium and customised food and beverage offerings, and a premium golf play experience.
What you can expect with your golf group at Kananaskis Country Golf Course
- Outstanding customer service that will exceed your guests’ expectations.
- Tournament host to assist with day of operations.
- Designated registration area.
- Cart staging, cart identification, bag identification with event name and bag handling.
- Full-service snack shacks offering quick meals and refreshments.
- Hole in one insurance available.
- Tournament scoring options.
- Use of the Robert Trent Jones Pavilion for banquets, offering audio-visual capabilities.
- Full access to practice areas.
- Full catering menu, with gluten free and vegetarian options available.
- PGA of Canada golf instruction available for event participants.
- On-course activities with customised proximity markers.
Sales Office Information